Stoney Point

Went to the Wings game last night, got home at 1 am then got up at 4 to go to Erie! It was worth it! Started in 25 fow straight out and hit three eyes, no reel pattern to colors, one on wicked wanda, and two on green puke. Then the sun got high in the sky, so we moved out and worked on 27 fow and pulled 16 more eyes. Pretty much anything gold and green, or black was pulling fish. 125' back on the mini disc and the riggers at 21 ' did the damage! 2.8 mph on the gps was the good speed also. I like it when you can run a little quickerm then you dont get as much of the garbage fish.

No cheeks this time, could barely keep my eyes open long enough to drive home! The lake layed down, and sent them to the bottom. we worked a spot a bout 1 mile from the pack. Marked a ton of fish in there. They were all about 20" with 3 over 5 lbs. We had a perch take a reef runner on the rigger and swim to the surface. Never released the rigger but came up and jumped!

Nice catch Eric!

Hey, I watched the Wings and got up at 4:00AM too. It was two days in a row for me except that I just stayed up late on Friday, no Wings game, just beer. I slept like a log last night.