5-29-09 Walleye

We were going to fish S. of Pt AuGres, but decided to shut down in front of the point and check the graph. There were fish on the bottom, so we decided to see if they'd go. We had 4 grumpy old men on board, Big Jack, Roger, another Frank, and myself. We were into fish quickly and then snagged the bottom. We got the board but lost our 50 cent homemade bouncer, and two bit homemade crawler harness. Darn the trip was in the hole already. We got a little off course, and had to regroup. We like to keep it simple, except for the boards. It was windy so we only ran 8 boards. We pulled lines about noon with a 4 man limit. It was a semi tough bite. 32-33 FOW seemed to be our best target. We had fish on all our colors, Purple, Glow, Chartreuse, Pink, and Orange. !-1/2 MPH GPS seemed to Gitter Done.:) Thanks Roger, Frank, and Jack, for putting up with the Grumpiest one of them all.:)

may_29094_man_llimit.jpg

Hey Frank it was nice meeting up with you, and I wish I had a report like yours. We ended up with 2 one on 4 color core with a Stinger "I don't care" color and the other on red with brass blade. We missed two other fish and had one throw back and caught a 14 inch small mouth. Man Frank you were creeping along. We drifted for a while but our speed drifting was .7-.8 on the GPS. You did about the best from what I heard on the radio. Good job Frank.

Tom

Nice job Frank. What did you catch the Diet Pepsi on? Is Diet Pepsi in season? Is it legal size? :D:D :D

The other Frank threw that can in there as a reference. I told him someone would rag on me for that. Now if it was a Budweiser can, all would be cool.:)

Hey Frank it was nice meeting up with you, and I wish I had a report like yours. We ended up with 2 one on 4 color core with a Stinger "I don't care" color and the other on red with brass blade. We missed two other fish and had one throw back and caught a 14 inch small mouth. Man Frank you were creeping along. We drifted for a while but our speed drifting was .7-.8 on the GPS. You did about the best from what I heard on the radio. Good job Frank.

Tom

Tom, It was nice to finally meet you. I hope to fish with you sometime.