muskegon

I have the same question. It will be my first trip this season. I also wonder how the spread would be changed for the first 1-2 hours around sunrise.

I am going to set up in 90 fow about 3 miles north and fish between 90 and 110 fow. If I have no luck the first 2 hours I am heading west. good luck to everyone fishing Saturday

I am going to set up in 90 fow about 3 miles north and fish between 90 and 110 fow. If I have no luck the first 2 hours I am heading west. good luck to everyone fishing Saturday

i will be out sat and sunday i will listen for ya on the radio

I am fishing Sunday. I am going to drop in around 100FOW and work around the 120FOW for a little time. If things dont pan out there, I am going on a West troll. Monday I caught fish in the 140-165FOW range, but things have changed since then. The first thing I will set on Sunday will be my rigger with the temp probe. I will run it through the water column checking the water temps. From there, I will adjust my spread to the water temp.

Well it was a tuff bite this morning. I did manage to get 7 and lost another. All my fish caught were in 110 fow. I should have never of left 110 fow. But I went a hour with out a bump. So I headed west I fished out to 160 fow and fished out there the rest of the morning with out a bump. what worked for me

1. full core NBK stingray 2 fish 1 lost

2. rigger 50 down stingray kevorkian circus 2 fish

3. diver set at 155 with a white/peral paddle with a rapture ocean fly 2 fish

4. 5 color with a stingray jager bomb 1 fish