The way the wind was blowing when I came out of the house I knew there would be no 1 foot or less but we went out and set lines at 80 ft. My 90 year old Dad was with us so we just went with the waves out to 250 ft. picking up 10 fish on the way out. At 130 ft. a steelhead came on a Stinger carmel dolphin on a 10 color. At 143 ft. a laker came on a dreamweaver lemon ice on a 5 color. At 193 ft. a steelhead came on a pro king orange crush. At 217 we took a double. A king on the carmel dolphin on the 10 color and a laker on the lemon ice on the 5 color. At 223ft. a king came on a stinger blue dolphin 45 down on a rigger. At 230 ft. we took a triple. A king came on a dreamweaver green dolphin 60 down on a rigger. A steelhead came on a stinger blue dolphin 45 down on the rigger and a steelhead came on a carmel dolphin 30 down on the rigger. The last fish was a king on a NBK 30 down on the rigger in 240 ft. The dipsy's never took a hit all morning. We lost three other fish on lead.

Have a great day on the water!!!!

Nice job of catching! :thumb:

Just curious.....How big of a boat do you have?

I fished out of Muskegon this morning and at 180FOW, the waves were every bit of 3-5'. 180FOW is only about 7.5 miles out at Muskegon. I can only imagine what they were like out of St. Joe in 240FOW. :eek: That must have been a long ride back in.

My boat is a 22ft. Sportcraft and yes, it was a long ride back in. I tried to fish into the waves,but my dad couldn't stand up so I just kept going out.

Nice job of catching! :thumb:

Just curious.....How big of a boat do you have?

I fished out of Muskegon this morning and at 180FOW, the waves were every bit of 3-5'. 180FOW is only about 7.5 miles out at Muskegon. I can only imagine what they were like out of St. Joe in 240FOW. :eek: That must have been a long ride back in.

Good job and thanks for the report. We were going to go out today too but the wind/waves kept us in. We were 9/11 on Sunday, straight out in 70-110 foot of water. 6 kings, 1 steelhead and 2 lakers. Stayed home and smoked the lakers today.

My boat is a 22ft. Sportcraft and yes, it was a long ride back in. I tried to fish into the waves,but my dad couldn't stand up so I just kept going out.

Going into the waves today, my diver rods looked like they were doing the breast stroked. :eek: