Fished with Jarod (j1musser) yesterday. We boxed out after going 11-17. We kept 1 Laker and 9 Kings, releasing 1 small king. All of the boated fish came on the fallowing set ups...

6 color, SS Miami Dolphin spoon.

8 color, MS Bloody Nose

200 copper, PK green/orange

fixed slider, 40 down, Stinger Hog Wild

2009_fish_003.jpg

Someone needs a bigger cooler.:lol:

2009_fish_002.jpg

We ran 1 dipsey all day and it never took a hit. Changed it out several times with different flashers/flys and clean spoons. One of our lost fish cam on the Hog Wild.:angry2: It came back missing the hook and split ring.:eek:Our last and biggest (16.69#) fish made up for that.:cool: We came up just short of a 100 lb. box with a total of 99 lbs & 6 oz.:D

Twas a heck of a day on the ye olde Nee Hi:grin:. Beautiful weather and great fishing. SLowly picked em off without a single double. Lost a nice one a Stinger Hogwild that came in with no hooks or split ring. First time i ever ran it:angry2:. Great day on the water and the Nee Hi was slow coming in with all that weight:lol:. Almost wish we coulda kept fishing on such a nice day.:) We also had alot of the big kings jumping several times which was new to me. Only the monsters jumped. That was pretty sweet to me!!!!

BTW- That was a 150qt cooler :)

Holy smokes. I thought that was a two foot cooler. That was a 36. wow.

Nice work.

Ohh wait, i guess im busted that is a 50 quart cooler:lol: Big cooler=no fish. U know how it goes.:grin: Still dont know if they woulda fit.;)

I'll bet that was a friggin riot aboard the nee hi.....Do those big kings pull the boat around? Nice job loading the freezer with a nice catch.

No, the Mercury pulls the Kings around. The freezer is looking pretty good after this and last weekend with you. My dad and grampa will be happy when i come home.:)