2009 GLF Decals Order

GLF

I am taking an order for GLF decals. Because of the details on the fish, I can not get them smaller than 16x8. The pricing for the decals is $10 ea plus shipping. If your in the Kalamazoo or Muskegon area, I can arrange to meet you and you will not have to pay the shipping. I can get them in about any color.

decals.JPG

I will be placing the order on 5 June 2009. Let me know how many you would like and what color(s).

Orders

csootsman - 1 - black

Rob - 2 white

tltorrice - 2 - white

j1musser - 2 - black

1 MAINIAC - 1 - white

inreeltrouble - 2 - white

glnmiller - 2 - white

Mike, I would like one. The one you have posted looks fine. Black letters with white background.

I work up in Kalamazoo and could meet you about anywhere.

It does not have a white background. This was a demo decal to show how they look.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little confused. Only one person showed interest after these were requested by several others. Is it the cost that scared everyone else away? This is not a 6x6 mini decal, it is 16x8.

Tell you what....I am going to lower the cost to $10 each, and I will make up the difference of the cost. The way I see it, its better to get some of these on vehicles and boats and been seen, then to not sell them because they are priced to high.

You will be responsible for shipping to your house.

Who wants a decal(s) for $10?

This is a one time only offer at this price. After I place the order, I will have these forsale through the website for $15 each.

I will take 2 of them in white. How do I get you the money? I could send you the money and pick them up from you the next glftt? Whatever works best for you let me know Thanks Rob

Ok, How about it in black?

Clair

I have you down for one in black. We can meet up in Kalamazoo sometime after I receive them.

I will take 2 of them in white. How do I get you the money? I could send you the money and pick them up from you the next glftt? Whatever works best for you let me know Thanks Rob

We can square up at the next GLFTT event.

I will take 2. Let me know when to meet ya in the ZOO.

What color would you like?

Mike, can I get two in white?

I got your down for two Tom.

Mike get me one in white and 2 in gold please

Sorry Jim....I can not get them in gold.

just the white one for now then have to think on if I want yellow or not with my boat color I wanted some pop and contrast the gold would look great against the Blue not sure how yellow the yellow is. Was thinkinking of having a friend airbrush on the rest of the colors to look like the website logo with a gold decal.

just the white one for now then have to think on if I want yellow or not with my boat color I wanted some pop and contrast the gold would look great against the Blue not sure how yellow the yellow is. Was thinkinking of having a friend airbrush on the rest of the colors to look like the website logo with a gold decal.

I have you down for 1.

Black is fine unless you suggest a different color for the NEE HI

I have you down for 2.

• 2 weeks later...