Pictured Rocks Trout and Salmon Classic

Tough day on the water today.....we had an outdoor tv program riding with us and filming us catch jack %$#*. We had nice catches all week and blew our wad before the tournament. Very nice water so all in all was a fun time. We ended the day in 8th place out of 38 entered in the salmon class with.....get this 1-5lbs and 1-2lbs both kings and managed some nice footage for stinger as both fish came off of stinger size nitro nbk and stinger size craigs x-mas...they really like that craigs x-mas in this cold superior water. We did manage to edge out moonshine lures pro team by a few tenths of a pound which made us feel a little better being that they are a pretty consistent team!!

It was a tough day in Munising Bay for everyone.....myself included. We never did net a fish:( We had a great time....and I got some time on my equipment. Maybe this week comming up will provide us better catching.

We managed to boat 4 fish , 3 coho and 1 splake in the "rent a boat". We did have a very good time considering I had to borrow a boat at the last minute. My fuel pump crapped out on the "Rusty Reel". $380 for a new pump(VRO System).

i wanted to make it there but ended up going to detour did alright for the 1st time 2 kings 8 & 10 lbs 2 atlantics around 4 lbs and 3 lake trout around 8 lbs wire dipsey with a spinning glow fly and flasher landed all salmon and all lakers on a michael jackson/carbon 14 spoon on a 1/2 core planer

We managed to boat 4 fish , 3 coho and 1 splake in the "rent a boat". We did have a very good time considering I had to borrow a boat at the last minute. My fuel pump crapped out on the "Rusty Reel". $380 for a new pump(VRO System).

Ouch was wondering why you were in a different boat. I did see you land that killer coho in front of the launch:p