WMFL 1st Event Results

OK guys, sorry this is so late but I had a long couple of days. Here are the results:

Big Fish: dcralston 19 lbs

1st Place: Paulywood 132.6 pts

2nd Place: Just Hook'N 128.6 pts

3rd Place: dcralston 123.12 pts

I would like to thank all of the guys who fished in some pretty tough conditions. I would also like to thank Ken (nailer) for taking pictures. I hope to iron out a few glitches and make things run a little smoother in the future. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. One thing that I learned is not to take money away from Rick:eek:

I would also like to thank Capt. Don of Tangled Mess Charters, and through him Wolverine Tackle and the Outdoorsmen Proshop in Jenison. Don contacted me wednesday and set up a donation of 30 Mag Silver Streak spoons for all of the guys who fished in the event. He also talked to Outdoorsmen Proshop and they donated a $10 gift card for the event. It was very generous of Don and the 2 sponsors to support our league. I really appreciate the support of these 2 great businesses. Every member of the league received at least 2 Silver Streaks (or more) and the $10 gift card was added to the Big Fish winner. I know that both of these prizes will be put to good use. Thanks again guys!