Well we fished friday in preparation for the Pro-Am in South Haven we went 10 for 18 or so with a few major tangles and managed to take ourselves out of the game. We had motor troubles on the Voyageur(my dads boat) and a bad case of the 24hr stomach flu. With the bad weather ahead for sat we took ourselves out of the tournament. Sunday came along and wanted redemtion so I got together Don(fishsniffer),Jarod(J1musser) and Randy(fishwhisperer) and took the 2UNREEL out. We trolled from 1pm to 6pm and went 15 for 17 ....9 Kings, 2 coho, and 4 lakers. We found the south troll worked best in 80 to 100ft. Everything worked once we threw out the decoy 12 color(mystery lead with no leader). Thanks guys for a great day its alot of fun going out a joking around with the guys and catching some fish.

Greasy Chicken and many other Silver Streaks

Wonderbread Ace HI behind a dipsey

No-See um behind a lemon ice spindoctor

Blue Machine

Craigs x-mas

5-17-09sh.jpg

Nice box andy. I wish you guy could have fished it to. Hope you get the motor problems fixed without dumping a bunch of money into her. That would have been a good boat to fish out of in the conditions we had.

Nice box andy. I wish you guy could have fished it to. Hope you get the motor problems fixed without dumping a bunch of money into her. That would have been a good boat to fish out of in the conditions we had.

Well get the motor figured out the summers young. We already can't wait till next years pro-am to try again we will have more time to prepare.

Nice job, Way to get if figured out. Hope to run into you guys again on the lake

Mike

The 2UNREEL will probbably spend all summer around South Haven so I'm sure we will meet again.