A New Gal...

Hi everyone,

I'm from Illinois, the Quad Cities, if any of you have heard of that...lol. This is about the only pic I could find on my pc, I am the picture taker. I clean up pretty good on non fishing days...lol. I was referred here by a good friend (and the most handsome in Mich.), to come join this site. I don't get the chance to fish much, but when I do, I am out all day! Here I fish cat, crappie, a variety of bass. Those crappie make for some goooood eating!

Have a good one!

JJ :)

Welcome Julie,

Glad to see you made it on this cool web site. So I see you like to do some inland lake fishing, you have some fishing picture of any fish. Oh by the way, (good friend and the most handsome in Mich., to come join this site) I wonder who that could be now.:D

Caznik:cool:

Thank you all soooo much for making me feel at home to the site. And I think I do have some fishing pics caznik, may take me a day or 2 to fine them...lol. So ya'll keep checking back!

Thanks again!

Julie

P. S. Friends call me JJ

Jungle Julie,

Oh by the way, if you ever want to go fishing with the best fisherman on Lake Michigan, go with team Caznik. There is nobody on this site that can catch fish like I can.

LOL,

Caznik

Nothing like tutting your own horn Caznik. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...