The bite was a little tough out of AuGres today but two of us managed to get 8 in a short period of time. The bite was real slow to start, then a little flurry of action then it died again. Tried hard for those last two elusive fish, but it was not to be. We fished off Pt. AuGres 25-33 FOW, Harnesses off 2 oz bouncers. By what we gathered, talking to friends and at the launch, it was even a tougher day for most. Give it a week or two and the Northern inner bay will be jumping.:)

Good job Frank I heard you on the radio this morning but knew I was to far away to talk to you. It seemed like when the wind came up this morning the fish stopped and wouldn't you know it a east wind. Same thing happened to me Monday when I was out, east wind fish stopped biting.

Good job Frank I heard you on the radio this morning but knew I was to far away to talk to you. It seemed like when the wind came up this morning the fish stopped and wouldn't you know it a east wind. Same thing happened to me Monday when I was out, east wind fish stopped biting.

I have seen it many times. We should have just pulled up and run in.:) I just like spending time on the water.