Port Sheldon 5/10 am picture

Didn't think it could get any better, but it did. We went 20 for 23 w/14 kings and 6 lakers, w 11 kings over 11# pounds(bottom row). Mag spoons in green and blue and 10" SD did most of the damage 50 down to bottom on all set-ups. Big king was 19.2 and big laker was just over 12#. Straight out 90/110 north and south troll.

momsday005.jpg

momsday002.jpg

Mike, don't know about the overall picture, but the fish we are cacthing are considerably bigger. It started in NB and SJ with the coho being mostly around 3# instead of #2. Best spring king for us in the past has been 16#. We beat that 5 times already. These fish look different too. They look short and fat, not long and skinny. DNR biologist told me 2 years ago that short fat is much healthier. They have some real shouldeers on them this year. When you cut off a filet it is noticable thicker than last year. The fish look very healthy too, except the 2 biggest had some red spots that looked like bleeding under the skin, hope its not VHS. I think we have bigger fish this year, and looking at reports it seems like its all up and down the coast.

Just Hook'n, my buddy had one 19.25 tues night too. We had 3 19# last year(on digital scale), but have yet to put a 20 in the boat. There have been 2 that might of been but they didn't quite make it into the boat. I'm thinking this might be the year.