Holland-Cinco De Mayo,1-5

Fished from 3:30-9 last night w/ rdcatchinafishfishin. We went 1-5 from 40-90fow.

1. Rigger down 52 with a mag. green bubble stinger and stinger size blue bubble as slider. Lost this fish.

2.Dipsey out 69 w/ a stingray size sea-sick. Nice steelie lost at the back of the boat.

3. Rigger down 25 w/flounder pounder. Seen this fish to and it looked to be a decent brown.

4. Rigger down 25 w/flounder pounder. Never got the rod out of the holder on this one.

5. 3 color core w/ blue/silver body bait. Roger landed this one to save another skunk and put the first king of 09 in my boat.

1st-king-of-09_thumb.gif

After I dropped Rog off at the dock at around 9 I went back out for eyes till around midnight with no dice.

Hey Don, (Plumkrazy)Phil told me to tighten down my drags really good so thats what I did. :D:D:D

Nah, just not really much you can do when they dont want to fight till they get close to the back of the boat then decide to go APE SHIP on yah.

Hey Don, (Plumkrazy)Phil told me to tighten down my drags really good so thats what I did. :D:D:D

Nah, just not really much you can do when they dont want to fight till they get close to the back of the boat then decide to go APE SHIP on yah.

i hear ya...i lost 4 in a row on the same spoon last year ...nothing you can do:o