Anyone fishing Sunday 5-3-09

Hello Member's,

Just thought I'd say hello and see how everyone has been doing fishing on Lake Michigan at Port Sheldon. Its looking like Sunday will be fishable and like to know where to start and wondering if I should motor all the way up to Grand Haven. I been missing all of the friends that are on here and like to get back fishing with you guys again. So if you are going to be out there Sunday please give me a call on 68 and lets see if we can gang up on some fish.

Thanks guys,

Rich

I am going to take the new boat up to Higgins tomorrow for the shake-down. I have a few things left to do to get it ready to fish. Plus, a lot of cleaning. Good luck to both you guys tomorrow. Tear 'em up!

Nice to see you again Rich!. I have not seen any favorable reports out of Port Sheldon yet. I fished out of South Haven today, and went 10 for 10. I am working on my fishing report now.

Hey Rich!, Im gonna be fishing in South Haven with Terry tomorrow. If you feel like changing ports join us out there, or give me a jingle on the ringy dingy. Best of luck wherever you go! :)

I will be getting my boat wet in the morning for the first time. I am having problems with my on board charger or else I may have a bad battery so am charging up a spare battery to take along just in case it is the battery that is bad. Should have brought home my battery analazer from work but will just haul a spare to be safe. Mostly just a shake down cruise but some fish would be nice as well.

Hey Rich,

We are going out of port sheldon around 6 o'clock. I wasnt sure if i wanted to go up to GH either but looking at the sattalite temps doesnt look like theres much difference.

Good luck and give us a shout if you get into any

Dave