Triple Trees

:jump:Well, did I fall into the deal of a lifetime today. A good friend called me this morning to offer me a deal on a pair(2) triple bird trees new in the box. Closeouts at his work, $53 out the door. With no hesitation I said done. Will be meeting with him next week to pick up my new accessories for the boat. Oh I can't wait to get them on the boat!:jump:

Great deal Jason. You will love fishing with them.:)

Frank, you ruined it for me last year when I fished off Priority 1. I seen first hand how nice those trees were. I was just waiting for the right deal, and by george, it found me. Won't be long and I'll be up that way. I have some work to do to get my new toys mounted to the boat. Now the next deal I am looking for is a rocket launcher.

Jason, Get on up here. I hope we can fish together again this year. The nice thing about trees, is it keeps your rods forward, and out of the fishing area. With the trees swiveled back, you can run down the road with your rods in them.

The rocket launchers are nice for rod storage on the water. The rods do have to come down before putting the boat on the trailer. :) I made mine with lights on them, for night fishing. I also made mine so they roll down so I can clear my 10 ft high door.

You are the KING of deals.:) A dumpster kicker motor, and this sweet deal on trees.:)