Ice out in Munsing Bay!

Next week?? We should be splashing the polar craft tomorrow AM! There are 2 boats trolling around out there right now probably nailing the coho. Everyone i have talked to has been limiting out on coho/steelies off the rocks at miners castle. If you need some help prepping the little boat let me know. My boat is in the shop until Wednesday or thereabouts getting the simrad ap14, trollmaster pro 2 and the honda 9.9 mounted....i am so excited i can hardly stand it!! My rig should be quite the weapon after all is said and done!!

Was that a slam....you little pecker l*c$e#!!!

You know it! I see its still there! We are going to light a fire under it!;)

OUCH....heard from a birdie that you are PAYING for a team in HOPES that you might beat me in the pictured rocks classic???:no:

hahaha they are paying me!!!:eek: I told them the only thing I care about is beating the boat with all the sponsorship money;)

I oicked up a 19 1/2' seanymph last summer. Although it doesn't cut ice very well. The wind switched on us and the ice pack blew into the boat launch. had to pull boat out over in front of the cruise building. Shawn got stuck in the sand pulling boat out.I think we made this weeks paper:rotflmao:

You know it! I see its still there! We are going to light a fire under it!;)

Have at it....we haven't had much for fire calls lately and we need to get our call numbers up so we can get some grant money for some new air packs!! Besides i am sick of hauling that "House" around!!