How crowded will the launches be Saturday?

I haven't been out fishing for almost ten years. I bought a small boat this spring and am thinking about heading down to the Center Road Launch Saturday morning, Tittabawassee River. I have heard the launches will be crowded. While I am eager to get out there I am a little aprehensive about what to expect regarding getting the 12 boat in and out by myself. Anybody know how bad a guy could expect the crowds to be? How long I might expect to wait to get the boat in the water? And would it do any good to get there at 5am? Or doesent the time matter on a day like the opener? Will the fishing it's self be any worse say on Monday when the pressure should be less?

I don't think the time matters much, it will be busy in the morning. I would pull off to the side, get everything together, get your ropes where you want them and give'r hell. There's only so much you can do by yourself. I wouldn't worry about the other people. We have all been at the launch and some days are better than others. It is a plus when you don't get ridiculed by others, waiting is just part of it. Moaning about it isn't going to speed anything up, and if someone has something to say, well who cares.

Thanks, I am looking forward to getting out after a long cold winter. Spring is my time. I'll just take it easy. I think I'm pretty much ready for anything and with temps expected to near 80 it should be a great place to be...sure hope the fish think so too.

Welcome to the site Jerry.:) Sat will be the busiest that ramp will be all year. Good advice above. You should have lots of time to get thing ready while you wait. You can probably get someone there to give you a hand if you need it.:) Don't forget to put the plug in.:D

Jerry, If you get a chance go to the welcome forum and introduce yourself. I know you will like it here. Just ask if you need any help.:)