Sorry for the delay guys but I still wanted to post. Fished friday from 11-2:30 and went 5 for 5. Started about 3 miles south of the pier in 20-25 fow and nothin. Ran down by the chalets and set lines. Right off the bat a nice coho hit a red and black thin fish 85 back on planer board. When we were resetting the line the downrigger tripped and started screamin line. It got tangled with the line we were resetting, and me and my dad were trying to untangle it and drive the boat(cant wait for the auto pilot to get fixed on the trolling motor). Finally got everything untangled and it made a run for the side getting caught up in the planer board. We ended up pulling both lines in and landing a very nice 18 lb king. It hit a goldilocks spoon 50 back and 16 down on the rigger. After that within the next 15 min we got 3 more coho 2 of them on planer 85 back with red and black thin fish the other one hit a goldilocks spoon on the rigger 45 back. By the way the king was in 23 fow right in front of the chalets.