lots of guys from this site out today....we went 14 for 14 with 2 released lakers..boards with a variety of core and flat line....2 color,3 color..dive bombs

fish were caught on red thin fin,blue and chrome thin fin,gold thin fin,j11 firetiger,orange hot n tot,d.w kevorkian,stinger jawbreaker and stinger blue mongoose..boards and riggers...pulled the dipseys early...most fish were on a south troll...2.4-2.6 on gps...2.2 downtemp...

Ken I spent my day cleaning the boat and pondering how to fix my screw up. I was cutting out the panl to install my new stereo with my dremel tool and the bit came loose and made a mess on one end. So while I pondered on how I am gonna cover that up I spent the day with a scrub brush cleaning the boat. I want to get it buffed out but need a overcast day as I don't want to do it in bright sunshine. At least I have better tunes but now I need new speakers cause the new stereo crushs the old speakers. Might even have to get a subwoofer God does this insanity ever end first I need too much fishing equipment now I need more stereo equipment eventually I will need a bigger boat cause all this stuff won't fit.

Welcome Aboard Mike.

It's great to read the reports from you guys that can make it out in the spring.

It keeps us guys with sports kids sane. Summer will be here soon, and we will be able to get out.

Keep the post coming!

Great day today! Don's post says it all, and it was nice to meet a few of the guys from this site today. Good fishing all around from South Haven.

Well said. Nice putting some faces to the names, along with schooling some others. Sounds like all us GLF boys outfished most others out there.:laola:

Don,

Did most of your fish come on the cores, high lines, or with the dive bombs? What size dive bombs where you using? What was your most productive set up?

most were on the boards with 4 on high lines...2 on 3 color with 3 oz d.b...3 on 2 color and the rest were on riggers

Finally found camera cord so here are some pics of me and Sushi Man:D

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

A few pics of my fishing partner Matt aka Sushi Man, his first cohos ever.:D He says they taste much better than King sushi. I took his word for it:grin:.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Also went thru box that no one would claim. 83 spoons, 7 J- Plugs(2 lighted), 9 flashers, 15 flies, 1 Meat Rig, 1 Squid, 2 Jet Divers, 2 Dipsy, 3 spools line. Ended up giving majority to Sushi man to get his collection started. Keeping me busy on a rainy day!