we hit the water just before the hordes yesterday,set up at the junk cars.things started off slow we didnt hit a fish till we hit the chalets then it was on we finished our 3 man box in about an hour could not even get all the lines back in the water thin fins 90 to 125 bk orange dodger with a green n gold fly 40 bk and 14 dwn on a rigger and a #9 jointed rapala in orange n black 50 bk 7 dwn on a rigger

threw a few back after that and headed home,was one fine day to spend on the water.the wifes fish radar must have been working she called me on thursday and said get the boat ready i took friday off and we are going to the joe.posted picture in the gallery

thanks, i think i am done with the long drives for a while time to concentrate on the eyes in the bay.the board works great its a couple of old shovel handles cut off and some cheep hooks from the hardware with a couple rubber anchor light holders screwed on the back,it hooks right on my tracks.got about $3 bucks into them

you have to find them in the right place,i met her on a trout stream she was fishing by her self.i took her salmon fishing,was living with her a few monts latter,by far my best fishing partner:D

Nailer! Thats an impressive picture. Now I know why your name is nailer. Good work.

Sorry Gord, I just posted it for Jay.

I use Nailer because I've been a Carpenter for the last 22 years.

I do like nailing the fish though.:grin::grin::D:D

nailer nthanks for posting the picture,i am not as proficient with a computer as i am with a rod and reel ;)

The important things come first. aka....fishing :D In time, you will figure it out the computer things.