like to thank glf for this fine site, my family has been fishing lake michigan since 1989 am currently are running a 252 sportcraft I/B. we trailer from northpoint,ill to racine,wi. stop and say hi if we see each other. remember take a kid fishing when you can and even better take him or her with their parents but make the parents sit and watch the kids catch every fish and please don't let the grownups touch a rod. you may lose an old friend but gain a young one.

Welcome aboard Lee! My sons are out every trip with me when I go fishing. I am taking my brother and his son fishing tomorrow. It is my nephews first time on the lake.

We look forward to seeing some reports from the West side of the lake.

If you need anything, let out a yell!

like to thank glf for this fine site, my family has been fishing lake michigan since 1989 am currently are running a 252 sportcraft I/B. we trailer from northpoint,ill to racine,wi. stop and say hi if we see each other. remember take a kid fishing when you can and even better take him or her with their parents but make the parents sit and watch the kids catch every fish and please don't let the grownups touch a rod. you may lose an old friend but gain a young one.

Welcome aboard Lee,

Post a picture of your boat if you can. Sport crafts are nice rigs.

The nice thing of taking a kid fishing is; Mom never says no to it.