Fishing lures

I have been reading about the lures you guys have been using at St. Joe, I am hoping to go out of Ludington on Friday. Was at Jay's in Clare today and picked up these lures.

What do you think? Will they catch anything.

Also, any pointers for the first time spring brown and steelhead fisherman?

fish_lures_thumb.jpg

hey tony good luck i seen that you were on the boat the other day like to here some good reports if you get on saturday.also glen( raptor charters) is putting his boat wednesday and is going to fish through friday .then he is going to give a reports on the fourm friday ill post it on her for you if want

last ludington report i read saturday said browns were in shallow and body baits were the hot lures anything orange,red ,or chrome. I havent saw alot of boats out trolling . Make shure if you come to ludington you have all required safety gear, the coast guard means well but have upset alot of locals with constant checks, I was checked and boarded 2 times in under a 4hr period Monday.They are always friendly but some just cant accept they are here for our safty. Copeyian and city ramps have been in 2 weeks now.Good luck and tight lines.

hello everybody. little offtopic.

Look what we use for spring fishing.

img_4043.jpg

PS: Last year im also use mistinger spoons - thanks Mike! (magnum was the best), thay also greate, but unfortunately water was so row that I can't take photos :(

Hey toanton, Ive never seen lures like that, with hooks on both ends. May I ask what they are called? Must be a Lake Michigan secret weapon. I wonder if I could find them here.

toanton lives in Russia.

Just a little more "full bodied" than the Doctor Spoon made by Prescott Spinner Co. (yellow bird) I Like those color patterns. Glo? Doctors could be troller with either end as the front. Single or trebble - both came in the package. Used to be great BT lures.

correct Frank, ryba=fish rybee, is plural,

anyway, those were interesting looking spoons and and I remember seeing something similar in shape called a doctor spoon I think. So many lures , so little time.

I can catch a few words in some of the European speech, enough to know what's going on.:) A lot of the languages are similar.:)

Hello Mike and Frank, very good gordymohr :grin:

This is mostly pike lures, but lots of pals use them for salmon fishing. Famous finland spoons Kuusamo Professor. The are heavy about 30-40 gram.

check this arcitles with photos.

http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/4505

http://www.kuusamonuistin.fi/uistimet/uistimet.html

• 4 weeks later...