A couple of questions.

I went to a seminar hosted by GLF awhile ago and heard of "Dive Bombs" for planer boards. Does anyone know where in the Kalamazoo area I can get these? Also, I have a planer board mast with the double planer boards that came with my boat, but I have never used them. I would like to try them out this year. I see alot you use the walleye boards. Are the walleye boards any better/different??

As Amberjack said, D and R carries the Dive Bombs. As far as what you choose to pull them out with, if you us a mast and the big boards you can really only send out one type of setup out or else you will end up with tangles.

With the Church boards you can have various lengths of cores or copper out and easily put them back into place in the spread. The proper way to run them is to put the shortest length of core the farthest out, then when you reset them you just let them fall back behind the other boards and come back up in place.

With big boards they typically run all the same presentation per side and as one bait gets a hit you just slide the rest farther down and put the bait back into the line up as the one closest to the boat.

I do not run dive bombs myself, but the concept is good. I would however caution against trying to run say a half core with a dive bomb out over a full core. I think they may tangle and cause a mess.

I hope that helps.

Also D and R is about the lowest price you will find the Church boards at unless you pick them up at a show.

Welcome to the site. I agree with what the first two said. If you get a chance feel free to do an introduction post in the welcome forum. People will be able to answer your questions better if they know a little more about you.