Will This Catch Fish?

I'm thinking you've bought it so try it out on the salmon, maybe they might like it.....It's red and well they bite on orange a lot.....

Doesn't it feel good to buy a new Lure..... ahhhh it's almost as good as fishing.......

Well, I agree, I have over 12 of the original Thin Fins that are all beat up, so... from that evidence, I would say they don't catch fish either! If you are going anywhere from St. Joe south for Coho and all the way down and over to Racine, that is all you need. In any event, I would say it is the BEST coho lure ever made!

Thanks Mike, now there a few more lures I'm going to have to pick up soon, we'll all the more reason to head to FISH ON, in Spring Lake Mi... it's such anice trip there, Im going to call master card to increase my borrowing power.............. just kidding I'll do it all in cash or nothing at all..

OK.....I know they work GREAT on coho already! :D :D :D :D

I only purchased one, because that was all they had. :( I am scrounging around some of the other bait and tackle shops to see if I can find more.

If only my boat was in St. Joseph now. :(

Wow, Mike are you whinning?????

You bet I am!

Things did not work out for me this spring and I was not able to take the boat down to St. Joseph like I wanted to. Getting hit by that tree really set me back. This week has/is also a bad week for me.

I am hoping things start to go my way next week.

A friend/co-worker of mine that fishes out of South Haven was helping me spend some money the other day @ D&R and he advised, (put two of them in my basket), that they were must haves. I'm hoping to test them out myself.

This must be why I could only find one there! :)

I have replaced the hooks with Gamagatsu hooks but I have never taken off the split rings. So my question is what have you guys found by taking the split rings off. Im always open to new Ideas and if it changes the action then im game

I have replaced the hooks with Gamagatsu hooks but I have never taken off the split rings. So my question is what have you guys found by taking the split rings off. Im always open to new Ideas and if it changes the action then im game

Most likely they come with inferior split rings.