red line or not?

Shipping cost is always a problem when shopping from Sweden, and there are only minor difference in shipping cost between ordering one and two spools.

So the ea price will be significant lower when ordering more than one, and since I will use atleast 10 000 yards during one year of fishing so why not :D

/Kjell

Kjell, When you buy gear, do you and others sometime go in together on a purchase?? Too bad the basics are not available locally.

Kjell, When you buy gear, do you and others sometime go in together on a purchase?? Too bad the basics are not available locally.

Yes sometimes we do, but more often I buy maybe three or four ex and sells off they Im not using. Selling on auction sites and get pretty good prices.

All basics are available locally but the cost is the double of what it cost when I import it myself. Some brands we dont get here, like the Cajun red lines.

Earlier this winter I ordered two 3000 yards spools of 50lb Power pro, Delivered at my house the cost was one third of the Swedish prices.

But since then the Swedish Krona has weakened and the US dollar has increased in value so now maybe the price would be the half of what it is locally.

Another example, last year I purchased one Lowrance LCX-112C chartplotter/depth sounder From the US delievered at my place the cost in Swedish Krona was 9000SEK, the price for the same unit in Swedish stores at that time was 28000SEK, thats a heck of a difference.

/Kjell

Edited by Nucleus
Spelling like a drunk virgin