Boat is Going In 4 April

GLF

I am one happy camper! :P GLF is going in the water this Saturday(4 April). :thumb: Because of extra medical bills from the personal injury I had, I will not be taking the boat to St. Joe for a few weeks this spring. :(

Boat_165138.jpg

glf_465501.jpg

I have some things to finish up on Saturday before it gets splashed, so I will not get out fishing on Saturday. If the weather is decent on Sunday, the boys and I are going fishing. Hopefully the weather is decent on Sunday!

Here is the marine forecast for Saturday.

SATURDAY

EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. WAVES 2 FEET OR LESS.

I'll second that Vitalidle, took a drive yesterday: Detour, you'd end up like the titanic, Iceberg in the side, the only thing open in the St.Mary's happens to be from the locks south to the rock cut, (The shipping channel is open) people are still ice fishing in Raber .. That sucks

Talked to Brett today will be at least another week to get mine out. He said the marina's were not going to turn on dockside power till the 15th which is keeping guys from getting their boats out. So that is going to slow me down a bit I expected to see a few boats gone already but as of today it looks like none have moved yet.

Well.....mother nature is not going to coperate next week. I decided to wait one more week on having the boat put in :(

I hear ya, the wind kept me off the lake today. Hope it settles down for tomorrow, Saturday.

Sean Why Why WHy do you live up there, in the Great north, I swear... your summers are so short.. Mike Congrats on getting the boat out of storage, got mine out last weekend and just installed 16new LED's in the engine compartment (for Looks and Light) next is two new holes for new rod holders, I've studied their positioning, and ready to wait another week for good weather.

Sean Why Why WHy do you live up there, in the Great north, I swear... your summers are so short.. Mike Congrats on getting the boat out of storage, got mine out last weekend and just installed 16new LED's in the engine compartment (for Looks and Light) next is two new holes for new rod holders, I've studied their positioning, and ready to wait another week for good weather.

hahaha I will tell ya Robert after every winter I question that myself, but then spring comes and I forget all about the cold!:D