New to Site

Another Lake O fisherman onboard the site. I've been trolling the lake since 1980 when I was 10 yrs old. Fished mainly Sodus area until 1986 when I started working for various captains out of Oak Orchard to get thru HS and College. Continued at the Oak thru the 90's with my dad and periodic fill-in as a mate, eventually bought my Dad's old boat and moved it to Irondequoit Bay in 2005.

Looking forward to another year!

A warm welcome to you Hans. You will like it here. Let us know if you need any help.:)

I fish mostly out of AuGres MI, on the Saginaw Bay. I do make a few trips a year to Lake Michigan. I have a 22 Starcraft Islander hardtop. I fish mostly for walleye, but do like to get a few salmon trips in each year.:)

Thanks guys... I can probably dredge up photos of some mid 30's kings. Largest I've had over the past few years has only been about 29 lbs, many in the 22-25 lb range though. Out of all the charters I've worked and hours I logged fishing this lake, the largest I ever had come aboard a boat I was on is 36 lbs, quite amazing considering what others have caught.