Pine lk western barry co.

what a nice day, after going to my youngest daughters volly ball game , and watching her team win all three game in there series ,and waiting for it to WARM UP i little , i decided to do a little prespawn crappie fishing this afternoon

i fished from noon till about 3 and took 25 nice fish from 9 1/2 inches to a little over 13 home today so it looks like a fish fry tomorrow

everthing today came on minnows and a bober, i tried tubes and a few other tipes of jigs with no results , i think this was mainly do to the water temp was only 46 degrees in 2 feet of water and this was the warmest that i found

on the entire chain of lakes

well heres a few pic

P1010107.jpg

this is of the hole mess

P1010113.jpg

and this is of a few of the bigger ones

to bad it is going to snow and blow tomorrow ,becouse i sure would like to do it again , or get the shake down done on the dog :D

Terry, A darn nice mess of specs. They are so much better this time of year. In the Summer when the water temps are 70+ they are not near as good. I'll bet you fried some last night. Nothing like some fresh fried specs.:) I do like Ken's pics better. I think it's got something to do with the person holding them.:)