heavy torpedo weights in MI ?

I am currently runnnig 10 lb sharks on my boat. I am looking for 15lb, sharks torpedo, or, fish type weights, that i can pick up somewhere in state and not have to pay for shipping. Prefferably on the southwest side as i travel all over this area. Has anyone seen a tackle shop with something similar to what i want. I dont want any form of pancake.

Thats wht i didn't like them Jim. I love my sharks. I have 10 lb. i also had finned 10s and there is less blowback with the sharks over the round finned. Now i want to try this deep water program i have been hearing and reading so much aboput but i nee more weight to get deeper. I have walker tourney series which are rated up to 15 lb. I was figuring if i could get a torpedo type at that weight i may swing away from sharks. But with the lloking i have been doing i am thinking i am going to have to order to 15s 69.99 each plus shipping. I saw atomic is making a 13 but i want it as heavy as i can go.

What did they have for cannonballs there i don't se any on their site?

They have a pretty good selection on weights. Cannon balls and pancakes in #10 and #12, sharks in #10 and the silver #12#. Lighter weights as well.

You may want to give them a call before heading over. I'm not sure where else you can get the black or silver sharks. Perhaps Tackle Haven.?.

thanks hit man. i really dont like that type of weight. I know that you can bend the fin and all. but i have had to many problems even with the fin bent to try them again and throw away money like the last ones i had. i know you can bend the fin on the sharks if you desire and am not sure about the atomics. i reall like my downriggers straight down with running all the side stuff. I had them get into a dipsy before and it sure wasn't a whole lot of fun. I got them from capt chucks when they were in the old building and supposed to be tuned and marked for each side. Just had bad luck with them.