Killer price on fishfinder

Not sure if this is okay? If its not please let me know and I will edit it out! Was surfing and came across this killer deal on a fishfinder if anyone is in the market for one. Raymarine DS600X for $325 with dual freq ducer.http://www.bethel-marine.com/html/specials.html I just bought one last week for $500 and I thought that was a deal:(

Sean, want to thank you for the information on the fishfinder. Called bethel marine today. great people, talked to Cheryl and ordered a DS600X. has already shipped.

Cheryl said they bought a big lot of raymarines existing enventory on the 400,500 &600 fishfinders.

If you are looking for a matching chartplotter,check out CascadeGPS. I bought my Simrad AP14R from them last yr. Another great company to deal with. I ordered a Raymarine RC435 today also.

They are on vacation till the 16th but are shipping internet orders within 3 days

http://www.cascadegps.com/store/raymarine-rc435-w-external-antenna-chartplotter-gps.html

Thanks again for the info,

I have passed the info on to a couple of other sites also

Brian

Sean, thanks for the post. I didn't need a new fishfinder but I looked anyway since I looked at them a year ago and ending up with a Garmin. The 600x was too expensive for me at the time. This price is amazing.

However, I did need a new marine radio and tonight I bought the Ray 54 that is also on that "specials" page. $89 is a great price. Found them elsewhere for $160 to over $200.

Thanks again for the tip.

Mike

Anybody have experience with that DS600X. I am looking for a new fishfinder in this price range ($300-$500) and had a suggestion from a guy to go with Garmin 400C Dual Beam. Any thoughts? Hard to pass up the raymarine if it is normally higher price... As long as it works well!

hourlate, I got a Garmin 340C(now discontinued) as a gift a year ago. Used it last season and loved it. The 400C appears to be the current Garmin model.

At the time, I would have preferred the Ray 600DX from all the reports and recommendations that I read on it. But couldn't find it under about $700. So I put the 340C on my Christmas list, which was half the price.

If I needed a fish finder today, I would not hesitate to buy the Ray product. Especially at the current price.

Anybody have experience with that DS600X. I am looking for a new fishfinder in this price range ($300-$500) and had a suggestion from a guy to go with Garmin 400C Dual Beam. Any thoughts? Hard to pass up the raymarine if it is normally higher price... As long as it works well!

I can't give you any feedback yet on mine. Still new in the box. Everything I read on the DS600X was that it was in the same class as the furuno fishfinders. They had some issues with fogging screens early on I guess, but have since replaced the screen with glass and new orings. For that price Its tough not to buy one if you need a fishfinder. Good luck on your search.

well i just ordered the raymarine ds600x...man i hope it dont show up with something crazy wrong with it...i looked all over the net and the next cheapest i could find it was 699.00

You still get a 2 year warrenty. Hopefully you don't have to use it! One good thing is we all can help each other out getting it set up right:D

Sean, want to thank you for the information on the fishfinder. Called bethel marine today. great people, talked to Cheryl and ordered a DS600X. has already shipped.

Cheryl said they bought a big lot of raymarines existing enventory on the 400,500 &600 fishfinders.

If you are looking for a matching chartplotter,check out CascadeGPS. I bought my Simrad AP14R from them last yr. Another great company to deal with. I ordered a Raymarine RC435 today also.

They are on vacation till the 16th but are shipping internet orders within 3 days

http://www.cascadegps.com/store/raymarine-rc435-w-external-antenna-chartplotter-gps.html

Thanks again for the info,

I have passed the info on to a couple of other sites also

Brian

this turned out to be an expensive thread for me...i just bought this gps....i have to spend 220 to get cartography for my garmin...for a little more i got this and it has navionics gold with it...i hope its a good unit...ive never heard anything bad about raymarine though

this turned out to be an expensive thread for me...i just bought this gps....i have to spend 220 to get cartography for my garmin...for a little more i got this and it has navionics gold with it...i hope its a good unit...ive never heard anything bad about raymarine though

He is the break down of the word BOAT.

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

• 11 months later...