liquid water?

Starting to get antsy,friends asking when we goin out...?

hows it looking at st.joe and new buffalo ?

Is the ice packed in these places? i hear MC is open.

Also is there a way to see the cameras the news you for weather online? In these places?

Thanks

GTR

Not sure exactly which cameras ya looking for but up top there is a link to webcams that are located around the great lake. Some only run in summer but i keep checking daily to see when its gonna bust open. I use these to check realtime wave conditions in summer too.No st joe cam that i am aware of:(. There is a new buffalo one but i think its off for winter still. Wont open for me.

New u joints go in the boat next week and should have it back together! Im shootn for the last week of march and the brown blast, CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!! I love the winter but cmon enough is enough!

Thanks Erik and welcome to GLF. I always wondered why they never had a webcam at St Joe, pretty busy port. Same deal with city pointing at many other cams too:rolleyes:.

Mike is there any way you could add that to the button up top? I really enjoy the quicklinks button up top for a quick view of the lake.;)

I took a loosie on Ludington's ice, it's out but some is still at the boat Docks in Harbor View... Oh Man it looks so cold out there, from the camera's view..

I'll think I'll wait a few more weeks or so.

Mike is there any way you could add that to the button up top? I really enjoy the quicklinks button up top for a quick view of the lake.;)

I will get this added to the webcam page today.

Looks like the wind blew slushy icey type stuff back into the pier heads. :mad: ALthough it doesnt appear to be extending out too far. Just hope it doesnt increase with the cold weather this week. Saw a guy fishing pier in GH on cam. Did a little cruise today on local lake that busted open.:):grin:

Muskegon Lake is nearly all open water. I stoped by Shoreline services today and went to the launch the docks are nearly free of ice but there is still ice out to the old Clipper the rest of the lake is open water. Other than some ice on the piers it is open and looking down the channel on the web cam minus the ice and snow in a few spots looks like summer all open water. Another warm day or two and the launchs could be all open. With todays wind there were whitecaps on Muskegon lake.