Well guys here is the reports i have been getting on the fishing...People have been catching quit a few cohos an some lakers on the pockets of ice that are in the bays an harbors...Last week they were catching some Loopers while casting from the shoreline...Myself i havent had time to get out an due any fishing due the fact that in Dec i opened a bait an tackle shop here in Two Harbors....Our only bait shop closed its doors in Oct leaving us with out 1...So it was a chance to fulfill 1 of my many dreams an add it to my marine repair business..So now hopfully i can post more reports from reliable fisherman...fisherman dont lie due they??? LOL:grin:

Well guys here is the reports i have been getting on the fishing...People have been catching quit a few cohos an some lakers on the pockets of ice that are in the bays an harbors...Last week they were catching some Loopers while casting from the shoreline...Myself i havent had time to get out an due any fishing due the fact that in Dec i opened a bait an tackle shop here in Two Harbors....Our only bait shop closed its doors in Oct leaving us with out 1...So it was a chance to fulfill 1 of my many dreams an add it to my marine repair business..So now hopfully i can post more reports from reliable fisherman...fisherman dont lie due they??? LOL:grin:

Fishermen are like politicians, they only lie when the move their lips.:)