Another scam

Yoda

Here is one I got a month or so ago, Might want to be a little careful with this one also:

I am Gerald Smith from UK, I Came to hear about your Fishing Charter, because I love fishing, Fortunately I am coming with my Group, So i will want to use the meduim to go fishing with my Friends. I will like to know if there is any Vacancy for fishing on the 17th to 24th of May 2009, kindly confirm any 4 vacant days during that date space.

Please get back to me if there is vacancy so that i will proceed with this reservation get the days blocked .the number of guest to exect is 5.

I await your email.

Best Regards,

Gerald Smith.

19 Leicester Square.

City, London.

Country, United Kingdom.

Postal/Zip Code, WC2H 7LA

TeL: +44 7035925708

Ive gotten a few similar to the one you recieved on my charter email. The only thing that always remains the same is theyre from the UK. In my personal email i get at least 1 email a day from out of the country "fishing" for my personal information (name, address, phone #, etc)

I always reply to these.. Your in luck, I do have all these days open for a fishing charter. Unfortunetly, I personally do not care for people from the UK. They are in general liars, cheats and they smell kinda funny. But if you would send me double the fee in cash (American dollars) or money order, I might make room for you and your group. :no::grin:

• 2 weeks later...