Screamin Divers!

A-Fishy-Anado

Great Video, One thing that should be noted; To all of you that are new to diver fishing. Watch this video, each time before the rod comes out of the holder, the drag gets loosened up a bit. This is a great thing to do when fishing with no stretch line (wire or braid)

Edited by Nailer

Great post and some nice action. I was hoping to see some and hi and lo diver doubles from the title. It was nice to hear the drags screaming! The bassmaster hooksets on the riggers aren't for me. ;)

Great Video, One thing that should be noted; To all of you that are new to diver fishing. Watch this video, each time before the rod comes out of the holder, the drag gets loosened up a bit. This is a great thing to do when fishing with no stretch line (copper or braid)

GREAT POINT!! also id like to add that to save your clicker from wearing out prematurely, once the fish is on, i turn off the clicker. sure it sounds great but i like to try to get my stuff to last as long as possible, its to expensive to be replacing GREAT VID!!!!

GREAT POINT!! also id like to add that to save your clicker from wearing out prematurely, once the fish is on, i turn off the clicker. sure it sounds great but i like to try to get my stuff to last as long as possible, its to expensive to be replacing GREAT VID!!!!

I always take the clicker off while fighting a fish. I always put the clicker back on just before the net, and the lever goes back when the fish is netted. Pulling the lever back saves rods from breaking. Pulling lever back with the clicker off can result in a big birds nest.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing alot more of these vids this year.......bring em on guys!! Sean it would have been nice to have had a vid on that first fairport tourney when that king ripped out all 300 yards of the backer behind the 10 color before we could clear lines and chase it down and still ended up boating the big fella!!! THAT WAS A SCREAMER!! I am pretty sure you remember this one....only if you were a little taller you could have reached that rod before i got there!:lol:

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing alot more of these vids this year.......bring em on guys!! Sean it would have been nice to have had a vid on that first fairport tourney when that king ripped out all 300 yards of the backer behind the 10 color before we could clear lines and chase it down and still ended up boating the big fella!!! THAT WAS A SCREAMER!! I am pretty sure you remember this one....only if you were a little taller you could have reached that rod before i got there!:lol:

Yeah that was a nice fish! I was happy to net it for ya bud! Seems to be a pattern with you and me! Kinda like the forearm shiver you gave me in my boat when we caught the big fella in Munising Bay! Why does it always happen when I'm fishing with you:p

• 2 weeks later...
why isn't there a pic of this fish..... Am I hearing a big fish story where the big one got away...

hahaha actually he might still have the pic of the fairport fish not sure. I think he might have a pic of us standing at the board. The pic he was supposed to email me a long time ago otherwise I would post it up for ya:D

We never did get a pic of that fish, but we do have a pic of the tourney board with us in the money once AGAIN!!! I am afraid we set the bar to high last year in the tournaments and it is going to be a BIG challenge to only have single digit finishes this year. We never even had a skunk on superior last year.....I think that one is going to be even tougher to beat!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...