flashers

The big white hoochies have been really good to me the last few years. I almost always have a couple on my outside riggers. I will use the 8" in early spring though. I have used the large Kingfisher flashers also and have caught fish on them but to be honest I don't give them enough chance to prove themselves. To much faith in the hoochies..

Over the years that I've been running Hot Spot flashers, only 3 seasons has an 8" & fly beat out the 11" Hot Spot & cut bait. There may be a problem getting cut bait this coming season but I'm going to run a Howie fly or hoochie behind the 11". Out in BC I never saw a boat using an 8", they all run 11" with a hoochie or fly.

I mainly use the 8" spin doctors. I will be doing alot with various sizes and shapes of flashers this year. Seems like every time I tryed one of the big pro troll paddle types I got tangles so I stuck with what worked for me.

Big 11 inch Pro-Troll HotChips when the water warms and for down deep and also in the fall in front of the piers in the mud. Some days 5 rods in the water, with 5 11 inch HotChips in the water and many people won't use them there. Otherwise, 8 inchers do the job most of the year.

Never even fished with an 11" flasher. dont own one but might pick up 1 or 2 for running deep on wire dipsy or rigger. Any particular colors better as it seems most are running these quite deep compared to 8" flashers? Always something new to try.:P:D

Never even fished with an 11" flasher. dont own one but might pick up 1 or 2 for running deep on wire dipsy or rigger. Any particular colors better as it seems most are running these quite deep compared to 8" flashers? Always something new to try.:P:D

White glow crush/White glow crush.