Yogurt Flies

I was just reading last falls reviews of the yogurt flies... I tried googling them but found no company website. Any idea where I can view the assorted colors of these flies and possibly purchase a few?? I'm a little far away to be swinging by the local tackle shops out there. :grin:

I just got off the phone with Tim from Yogurt Flies he said they will have their website up next month probably closer to the end of the month and they have several new flies coming out this season. They also hitting a bunch of bait shops including Captain Gary's to sell them soon I have pics of the ones I got last season posted on the website here.

Picture130_621369_thumb.jpg

Picture132_thumb.jpg

Picture131_thumb.jpg

Picture130_thumb.jpg

Picture129_thumb.jpg

I was very happy with the flies and they are still rigged as received because I intend to continue the field test this season since I got them late last year and only had them for a few times out. I tie and rig nearly all of my own flies so it is rare for me to leave one in factory cond.

Yes We should have a webpage up by the end of Feb. We have some new colors and we will have coho flies for this upcoming season. If anyone is wondering where they can see the full line we will be at D&R Sports Center in Kalamazoo on March 7 for there salmon days.

Thanks for the call Maniac and we will be hitting stores up and down the lake michigan coast this upcoming month. Any questions or if you would like to order some flies please contact Tim at 248-863-7521.

Tim Crichton

Yogurt Flies

248-863-7521

Yes We should have a webpage up by the end of Feb. We have some new colors and we will have coho flies for this upcoming season. If anyone is wondering where they can see the full line we will be at D&R Sports Center in Kalamazoo on March 7 for there salmon days.

Thanks for the call Maniac and we will be hitting stores up and down the lake michigan coast this upcoming month. Any questions or if you would like to order some flies please contact Tim at 248-863-7521.

Tim Crichton

Yogurt Flies

248-863-7521

Glad to hear. I was just wondering what peeps run for coho flies. I am going to try to be at the D &R Sports show. Ill have to meet up with you. Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

I am personally glad to hear that Tim and Yogurt Flies are still around. Several of the Yogurt Flies are the best flies we run, and they have been since we started using them two season ago. Very high quality product.

I stop in a D and R often and didn't see Tim working there anymore so I was begining to wonder if he was still around. Luckly after I started using them we bought a S-load of the ones that were the best so we had enough to get through last season. Good to know where we can get more.

Good Luck Tim