swan lk 1-23

fished with Terry and Mike aka 1 fish wonder ;) me and terry both got limits of specs and sea mac.. got... 1 FISH! lol! my fish came on a pink and white gander mt jig with a waxie 19 fow fish were suspend 15-10 got my limit in 2 hours.... good luck and fish on!

speclimit.jpg

GJ guys. Sea Mac held his own when he fished with me. :)

Mike, I think those two put the curse on you.:)

Im not a CRAPPIE fisherman like these guys Frank.

There is a certain technique when the fish are light biting. Sometimes you have to coax the bite. It dose take a light touch, and almost another sense. Sometimes it's what you have on your hands. Wash hands with WD40, the fish don't seem to mind it.

after terry talked me into buying one a couple years ago i wont ice fish without it, my vexilar that is. it improves your ice fishing 100%. and 300$ isnt a lot when you think how much you spend on any other sport. i got a limit of crappies this morning over on swan from 10:30-1:30 and couldnt do it with out a lot of luck if i didnt have it cause the fish where in 17ft of water up around 12-14 ft.

hey GLF i gave him my vex when i was at 15 fish.... he refused to move because he was cold, he dont jig, me and terry watched him miss fish right in front of us!! lol sea mac should stick to the big lake ;) lol but it was a great day, great time on the ice,

I like my camera but you cant see anything on it in that lake its so muddy. I got to use your vex for 5 minutes. Either way you outfished me and I see you r STILL feeling good about that so live it up buttercup.

hey GLF i gave him my vex when i was at 15 fish.... he refused to move because he was cold, he dont jig, me and terry watched him miss fish right in front of us!! lol sea mac should stick to the big lake ;) lol but it was a great day, great time on the ice,

What a GREAT way to thank a guy for taking you fishing lol. If you think he is such a bad fisherman, why do you have his signature under your name..: confused: Everytime I have gone fishing with Mike he has done great. Somedays we hit em, somedays not a bite.. good luck

What a GREAT way to thank a guy for taking you fishing lol. If you think he is such a bad fisherman, why do you have his signature under your name..: confused: Everytime I have gone fishing with Mike he has done great. Somedays we hit em, somedays not a bite.. good luck

ummm yeah i was joking with mike...