Hello from Sweden

Hi all!

My Name is Kjell, I´m a Norwegian salmon trolling freak living in Sweden.

I mostly fish on the Baltic sea, trolling some big Atlantic Salmon.

Pics of my boat and maybe some fish pic´s can be seen in the boat rigging section.

I am a equipment freak and will probably mostly be seen in the "swap meet" section.

If youre gonna sell anything, Pm me first löl, joke (maybe).

Cya all around.

/Nucleus

Kjell, A very warm welcome to you.:) Let us know if we can help in any way.

I fish Lake Huron and it's Saginaw Bay, with a few trips a year to Lake Michigan. I mostly fish out of my 22 Starcraft Islander Hard Top.

Join us in the chat room Wed about 8 Eastern time.

Kjell, A very warm welcome to you.:) Let us know if we can help in any way.

I fish Lake Huron and it's Saginaw Bay, with a few trips a year to Lake Michigan. I mostly fish out of my 22 Starcraft Islander Hard Top.

Join us in the chat room Wed about 8 Eastern time.

Hi and thanks.

I will try to join you at the chat rooom, the only prob is that 8 Easter time is like,02.00 am lol.

/Kjell

Edited by Nucleus
Spelling like a blind crow

Welcome aboard Kjell! I'm Nick. I fish Lake Michigan for salmon and trout. I would be interested in hearing about your techniques on fishing the sea. You could compare it to the different ways that we fish the great lakes. Maybe someone has the magic trick for us! I saw the pics of your boat, sweet ride and nice job rigging. I hope you find the site informative and entertaining.

Welcome aboard Kjell! We have a member from Australia, Russia, Scottland, and I am sure other countries.

Dont be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Mike

Hi and thanks!

Nice, a global trolling fishin community.

I´m not afraid of asking and i even hope that i can be at any help in fishing, boat and or engine related topics.

/Kjell

Welcome aboard Kjell! I'm Nick. I fish Lake Michigan for salmon and trout. I would be interested in hearing about your techniques on fishing the sea. You could compare it to the different ways that we fish the great lakes. Maybe someone has the magic trick for us! I saw the pics of your boat, sweet ride and nice job rigging. I hope you find the site informative and entertaining.

Hello and Thanks Nick!

I will try to give you all the information i got, and maybe we both by comparing techniques color combinations etc can pic up a producing trick or two.

I will have to come back at ya tomorrow or on Saturday.

it is 01.45am here now and im off to tennis in 5 hrs lol.

I will shoot you a PM regarding our fishing technique, gear and waters or simply post a thread in the public section.

/kjell

Feel free to post it in a discussion forum. Then everyone can participate. Should be interesting. Hope you had fun at tennis this morning! I'm off to work.

I will i will.

Yes tennis was fine thx, now im gonna sleep an hour on my lunch lol tiiiired.

Have a nice day at work.

Kjell