Bass Leagues and Tourneys

Welcome to the site Rick. This site is mostly geared towards salmon fishing, and walleye fishing. I lost my urge to bass fish about 6 years ago, and sold my boat(19' Basscat with 200EFI Merc). I went bass fishing one time last year, and that was my first time in 6 years. :eek: I still like talking bass fishing, so dont be afraid to start topics on bass fishing. Lately, I have had the urge to be back on the front of a boat, so I may get out a few more times this year. :cool:

I use to be heavy into bass fishing. I ran the tournament seen for 10 years. Off the top of my head, I can only think of a couple leagues. NBAA has lots of different divisions, and the BBT has a league.

I am sure there are others.

• 2 weeks later...

Gander Mountain puts on a weekly league at Wabasis lake in Kent county. They have a point system based on where you place and the number of boats and crown a point champion for the year. Then if you earn a certain number of points throughout the year you get to fish the classic at the end of the year. If you show up every week you are about guaranteed to fish the classic at the end of the year. The payout changes from week to week depending on the number of boats but they also pay for biggest bass, and second biggest bass. If you go into the Grandville store before bass season opens they will have the dates posted and rule sheets.