fished the same lake down by bloomingdale i fished last week before the rain and had a little better success this time i got a limit of nice sized eater gills and 1 10inch crappie fished 11am till 2pm with the same setup as before. orange and yellow mamooshga jig tipped with two spikes and i heard a rummor that dirty dog was over on the same lake this evening and did pretty good for only fishing 4:30 till dark.

its pretty much the same as a tear drop but it has an egg shaped round head instead of a flat head and the ones we use are about the same size as the spikes we hook on them. ended up with 67 gills and crappies this morning fished with dirty dog and believe it or not plumkrazy dropped his salmon rods and picked up a ice fishin stick. good fishin with you guys

a marmooska jig is a horazontal style jig that , has a football shaped head with a small hook that comes out the back

hear is a pic of my favorite colers{sorry for the quality}

P1040101.jpg

these little jigs work the best with 2 spikes or mouses

also they are in a size 14

and ive found that if the fish come up and just look at it and will not bite

i will drop down to a sive 16 or 18 with only 1 spike and move it REALY SLOW and it works like a CHARM

nice job terry i went there last night and it sucked no big ones at all and all fish right on the bottom. two factors i think no snow on the ice and very sunny. oh and the guy with the 10 inch power auger was there. i dont get it 4 inches of ice and the biggest loudest auger you can buy dont make sence.one good thaw and that ice is junk it looks like a checker board with all the holes now. this guy must have put 30 holes in the ice in a big square 4ft. apart

Which lake in Bloomingdale? Gravel Lake is pretty good and caught a limit of bluegills. Mostly are between 7 to 9 inches.

I had heard the flies work well at Gravel. I have never fished it, nor have I ever used flies. It's a bit of a drive for me. The farthest that I have traveled is Maple.