Sign in to follow this  
Walleye Express

On the Ice in Bay City.

The wife told me last night when she got home that she seen a few people ice fishing on the west side of the Independence Bridge when she went to work yesterday morning. Not out in the middle yet, but near the edges closest to the ramp, where most of the fish were caught last winter anyway. If that holds after the next 2 days of moderate temps and possible rain showers, yours truly is going to give it a try. :D

Wulp.

I may have been a little hasty. I didn't count on this Typhoon this morning along with last nights rain and warm temps. Probably be starting from scratch again both on the rivers and the bay. :angry2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Seasonal Camp for Sale - Chippewa Bay

For Sale - located on Chippewa Bay off St Lawrence River down river 9 miles from Alexandria Bay - great fishing!!   Google "73 Dillon Point Rd, Hammond NY" Here is the Zillow link: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/73-Dillon-Point-Rd-Hammond-NY-13646/32542039_zpid/ Garlock Realty: https://www.garlockrealty.com/-/listing/NY-JLBOR/S1175741/73-Dillon-Point-RdPrvt-Hammond-NY-13646 Selling furnished.  Contact realtor Ron Papke 315-608-1233.  Asking  $192,500  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• complete ice fishing setup for sale!!!

2 man portable schapelle shanty brand new 10" eskimo power auger used twice 6" hand auger used twice 6" power auger jiffy bucket full of tip ups bucket full of jig rods 75 to 100 jigs 2 scoops 1 gaff plastic tub tow sled will not separate 700$ for everything 231-five 4 eight 5 0 5 one

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Fishing Little Traverse Bay

Heading to Harbor Springs mid August.  No downrigger on my 19 foot Lund. Is it possible to go after Lakers and Salmon using Dipsy Divers?  What depths would I need to get to?  Any info would be appreciated.  Usually fishing Walleye in Lake Erie and Detroit River

in General Discussion

• Saginaw bay walleye

Fished off fish point area Tuesday morning. Pulled frenzy minnows 9cm size, that bite died, went to meat, still a slow pick. Ended with a limit of just eaters. No particular color on the spinners, minnows they seemed to prefer slick tiger.  P.S. Miss Luke's fishing reports. Luke don't let the doubters bother you.     

in Saginaw Bay Fishing Reports - Walleye

• Saginaw bay/Linwood

Just wondering if anyone is headed to the bay this coming weekend?? We are leaving Thursday night and will be fishing till Sunday afternoon. Anyone have updates on conditions as far as what's working best atm. See ya on the bay

in Walleye Fishing Discussion