37 Turkeys

GLF

All I see is several Turkey dinners followed by a nap and then turkey salad sandwich's. Not sure why people consider them tough to hunt they eat under my bird feeder every day had 3 Tom's 15ft from kitchen window a couple days ago opened the window and tossed out some old bread they did not even leave. They ran around a couple min in the fenced in yard then went back to eating. Could probably get one with a rock.

I counted 38, if you count the one in the Avatar.:lol:

I have had some decent wild turkey stew, but other than that, I'd rather have a store bought one. My last home had a 600 ft. gravel driveway. The wild turkeys would fill their gizzards every day with the gravel. Since they were stealing I figured they were fair game year around.:lol: The darn deer would also steal my alfalfa.:) I posted No Trespassing signs, but they didn't help.:)

• 2 months later...
I looked out the window today and saw a flock of turkeys. OK..I am not sure what you call 37 turkeys.

One thing I did notice.....there was not any toms!

Lol getting some kinda nervous here.

After seing your "duck eaten by fish" video i more than expected that there would be some bloody screamin monster popping up at the end of the vid......

Nice "flock" of food you got there.

/Kjell