well i took heavy actoin and my brother in law out to day and did very well .

we set up in 150 south of the harbor at about 7:00 and fished till around 11:15 went 14 for 17 with 9 fair kings and 3 cohos and a nice laker.

we ran 9 rods but only 3 took fish no matter what we did and they were as follows ,corner rigger set 65 down with a mid. nite sp. moonshine and a dream weaver monky shine fixed 10 ft above it.this took 8 hits

a full core with stinger in a stingray size and coler in the flaver of craigs x-mas this took 6 hits

and last of all a wire diver set on 1.5 with a blue crome spin dr. and heavy actoins hand tied blue fly set at ,beleave it or not 400 ft out with a mag ring:eek: yes this took 3 hit and we boated them all and they were the 3 largest fish for the day 2 nice kings and a laker

fish number 14 was a shaker that was released as we pulled lines in about 200

also here is todays catch with larry and my brother in law:cool:

rabbits2006017.jpg

thanks caz,mike i have a mark on the gps it is in 185 fow and about 3 miles south it will always produces some thing this time of year the best was at 186 fow and the speed on the gps was 2.7 to 2.9 on a north or west troll ,we could not get any thing going in any other diretoin so we just looped that mark about 6 or 8 times

ps the only fish we marked were 100 to 155 down