Made it out with Steve (Running Arends) and Steve (Huntingfool43) this morning. Hit the lake about 6am ran out to 80 fow and started setting up... Worked out to 140 then flipped course. Overall 8 for 13 (Threw back a small greaser Kept a @12# greaser) Yellow/green PK on a rigger, double orange crush Raider on 1/2 core and blue bubble fly on a tin can were our most productive. Fish were scattered all over the area and up and down the water column. Fishing was slow and sporadic but after the weather we been having, the lake was almost mill pond smooth.

Thanks for going along Steve's :D :D :cool:

Another great day on the water. i think maybe we have been around Larry (Ratcity Hooker) to long with the farming going on :D but that just leaves more for the next trip. Only thing would have been better is if I didn't have to come home and go to work. It would have been a great day to stay out there all day with no waves and the sun shine and good company, just don't get any better. Well maybe if a couple of the bikinis we saw on the peir would have been in the boat it would have been nicer to look at then you guys but .......:D :D

Fishing has been fairly consistent for the past couple of weeks from 85' to 130' from the 5's to the 13's. There is a good population of larger Kings out past 200' but it is a hit or miss situation with finding them.

Probably the hands down, most consistent bite going on is the stable fly bite. :D Man those pesky things are awfull!

There is a good population of larger Kings out past 200' but it is a hit or miss situation with finding them.

Thats a long way to run to play pin the tail on the donkey. :P

Another great day on the water. i think maybe we have been around Larry (Ratcity Hooker) to long with the farming going on :D

Ludington fishing report:

2 weeks ago 5 for 5

Last Friday 1 for 1

Last Saturday 1 for 1

No farming problems up here.Maybe it has something to do with who crews with you.:D :D

Larry

Struggled really bad today. Had 10 bites by 9:30 and then nothing; packed it up at 11:00 am. Ended up w/ 3 in the boat; of the 7 lost 5 of them were gone before we could even get the rods out of the holders.:mad:

2 kings 3lbs to 5.5lbs

1 coho 2lbs

1st Hit 98 fow outdown rigger 50 down. NK Mag blue dolphin.

lost

2nd Hit 101 fow Dipsey setting 1 135 back. Spin Doctor blue bubble w/ blue bubble fly.

lost

3rd Hit 102 fow Dipsey setting 1 135 back. Spin Doctor blue bubble w/ blue bubble fly.

King

4th Hit 110 fow Full core. PK Mag Dirty Harry

King

5th Hit 115 fow outdown rigger 50 down. NK Mag Blue Dolphin.

lost

6th Hit 118 fow Full core + 6 oz snap weight. PK Mag Dirty Harry.

Lost

7th Hit 110 fow Dipsey setting 3 240 Back. PK Mag Camo green.

Lost

8th Hit 107 fow Dipsey setting 1 135 Back. Spin Doctor blue bubble w/ blue bubble fly.

Coho

9th Hit 101 fow Dipsey setting 3 250 Back. PK Mag Dirty Harry.

Lost

10th Hit 121 fow Full core. PK Mag Dirty Harry.

Lost

I guess that's why its called fishing and not catching!!!!

Sorry bout the late post. I do not have a computer at home. Only post at work or when I am on the road....