Shopping Carts and Grocery Stores

GLF

Here is my biggest gripe about going to the grocery store. People who DO NOT take care of their carts after they put their groceries in their vehicle :mad: Lots of people work hard to have a nice vehicle only to walk out from inside the store to see a shopping cart up against it. :mad:

I have seen people parked next to the cart corral and put their groceries in the car on the opposite side of the corral. Yep....they were too lazy to walk their cart to the other side of the car and put it in the cart corral.

Then there is the person who parks their vehicle way out so no one leaves a cart next to the vehicle. They put their groceries in their vehicle, hop in it and leave. Yep...they leave the cart right there :mad:

Every age class does this. I have seen teenagers to elders.

What gives????????

I hear ya Mike and I agree 100%.

When ever I go to the grocery store I will always grab a cart that is "floating" around in the parking lot and will put it into the corral when I am done. I will even slide the carts together that are in the corral so the attendant just has to grab and go.

Bluedevil, I find I do the same thing.

The laziness and greed in the people is a sad thing. Americans are now a majority of takers, and the givers are far and few between. I blame it on RAP :D and the popularity of the " I'm a gansta, the world owes me, and don't dis me " crowd. If we could just get 51% of our youth interested in hunting and fishing, things would change.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man,

When I go to the store, I grab a cart to from the parking lot and bring it in and use it to. When I am all done with it I put it right back where I found it. LOL (In the parking lot)

Sorry did you hit my cart,

Caznik:D