Got out yesterday with GLF and Heavy Action. Ended the day with 8 for 12.

Kicked back 2 small mud hens and kept 6 kings. Fished a bit south and attempted to stay in 90-110. Marked a ton of fish up and down the water column. Very interesting, as fish were anywhere from 15 down all the way to the bottom. 10 degree difference from the surface temp and the bottom but no real temp break on the sown temp.

It was a mixed bag of what was working. Raiders used mostly with the dolphin style spoons taking the majority. Purple went a few times, cut went 1x. Ran spins and flys and never took a bump on those.

We hit the water at noon and was done about 5:30. Steady all the way up till about 4pm and it died. Was not because of the fish but we just got off the waypoints. Was a great day, thanks guys for tagging along. Should be a great weekend to fish, I am headed north to the cabin.

Mark

Thanks for the trip Mark.

Here is our catch that we kept. Nothing over 5lbs.

MVC-001X_400576.JPG

Mark was right on on the depths. Near as I can recall, these are the exact spoons that we got them on.

Raider Spoons

A green dolphin spook :GDolphinSpook: took a couple of rips.

One on a Serial Killer - Sorry Mark and Larry, I miss identified this one in the boat.

Purlple Spook took a couple of rips.

Dreamweaver

Blue dolphin was good for a few.

We caught some on riggers, a few on full cores and lost one on a full core, and dipsey divers.

Like Mark said. We marked fish all over the water column.