Our plan was to leave early then head north as far as we could.... We didnt make it that far. For safetys sake we pretty much stayed right in front of the piers working 70-90 fow. Found some bait close to bottom and worked that. Ran 4 dipseys and 2 riggers. What worked was white glo spin doctor with white glo squid on dipsey set 1 out 211, Took 3. Dipsey set 1 out 211 with double trouble moonshine. High dipsey with coyote spoon out 150 set 3. Rigger down 50 loc with super hot glo lemon iceicle. Rigger with a flasher we call Phyliss Dyller with a green glo squid 7 feet back. Ended up 7 for 7 with 2 coho. Also caught a perch on a size 4 j plug. Like to thank Sixshooter for taking the reigns and keeping the wmfl league running. Thanks Jim.:)

Nice job Mike and crew. What did catch the big one on?

A spoon I like to call "Noneya..." Super hot glo lemon iceicle is what i called it in my report, but after looking it up its proper name is Super glow hot lemon.

A spoon I like to call "Noneya..." Super hot glo lemon iceicle is what i called it in my report, but after looking it up its proper name is Super glow hot lemon.

I have a few of those "Noneyas"! :D:cool::P