Heres my weekend breakdown. I will try and remember the best I can but its hard to remember everything cause I was working on about 7hrs sleep for 3 days.

Saturday AM- Fished from 7-11:30 in 100-120fow on the north nets out of port. I had a couple of rookies aboard and battled 4ft+ waves. We ended up 3 for about 7 or so with biggest king 14lb 10oz comming on a wire diver 140 back with a blue bubble spin doctor and mirage purple fly. Rest came on on downriggers 90 down and 70 down. Modified blue dolphin worked best.

Saturday PM- Fished for about an 1.5hrs and were just happy the lake finally layed down and I was able to do some more scouting and plugged in more net locations. We went 3 for 7 or so with a laker on a killer dolphin down 95. We made it out to 140-150 and the graph was loaded. As the sun dropped down the diver rods lit up and couldn't keep them on very good. We pulled in 2 medium sized kings and pulled lines to head in a sharpen some hooks for the tournament.

Sunday- Started the day south of the North nets were I wanted to go but the waves had other plans. It was tough to judge the waves in the dark and not eject you from the boat. At 5 am we shut down in 105ft and trolled south to get the lines set. We ran 2 riggers with sliders, 1 wire diver, 1 braided diver, and 2 lead core. Within a matter of the first 20 minuites and a attempted turn to north we abruptley tangled the lead into the braided diver and I don't know what else. I was busy trying to get out of 4 boats way and couldnt belive a guy shut down 250ft behind my boat in my prop wash. I could see there faces in the dark. So we locked down a south troll with no lead just the 2 riggers and 2 divers. We were at a lul for quite some time untill I saw the small front come over and I knew things were going to get interesting. We then were in 140-150 fow when the front hit us I felt a rush of wind, on top of the already high winds, and both downriggers poped and started peeling line. We hauled in twin 12lbrs and in a matter of 20 minuites had another smaller one come off NBK and killer dolphin on the rigger and then the wire diver was on fire pulling in out biggest 13lb king on a Mt.dew sd and fly combo. After all that we continued south and hit dead water. So we turn to the north and pounded our way back toward the south nets and picked up 2 more on the wire diver 200 back. To end the day we trolled toward the pier and in 95ft the braided diver finally took off 151ft back and were lucky to get this fish because the fish jumped and snapped the fly off and landed in the net:) with 8 min left in the tournament. All in all we ended the day 7 for 13 or so with multiple doubles. If we marked fish they were hitting but some just diddnt hook up very well. Had a great fun and look:) forward to fishing the last tournament!

The Tipsey Toad was good! I know how hungry I was and I thought for sure you guys were going to beat me down for my burger untill yours came. That rough water sure does work up an appetite. I almost ate that GIANT Lampray we hauled in before we got to the tavern, I have a picture to prove it, I'll post up tomorrow when I get the pic from my buddy.

The Tipsey Toad was good! I know how hungry I was and I thought for sure you guys were going to beat me down for my burger untill yours came. That rough water sure does work up an appetite.

Thats one of my favorite places to eat after a day on the lake.