Went 2 for 3 in approx 45 min to an hour and then pulled them in. Got out on the water at approx 9:30 am and set up in 110 ft of water . got three in the water and wire dipsey went of with a protroll and blue bubble fly 130 back dipsey set on 3. Lost that one. Got it back in the water and turned around to set my next rod and same set up hit a nice around 7lb coho. Got him in the boat set my next two riggers and deep rigger was going off. thought we had a doubel as the one right next to it went off two. Thought we had a tangle as these were set at 90 and 100 down. Pulled in around 10lb laker with bolth my back rigger set ups in its mouth. Never had that happen before. One was blue dolphin the other was carmel dolphin.

Right after that the wife started heaving over the side and that was all she wrote. was heading back in around 10:30 or so.

Forgot to mention one thing. We were north between 28 and 32 and we were marking Alot of fish along with big schools of bait. My friend Rolly on the bald eagle was tearing them up. He made it out early and ended up 16 for 20 or so.