lil late but better than not at all....

11 for 20 fished 100 fow to 180 fow pulled lines bounced back into 100 fow and out to 150 again.... speed at ball was 2 to 2.25 mph fished in the 9's to the 12's

lost 1st 6 fish due to a rookie sitting in the eagle eye chair of my boat:(

lake was pretty choppy out of the east... of the 1st 6 lost one broke the 30lb wire diver :mad: and another cut 50 leader on a fly :eek: what the heck but anyway....

fished only 6 rods due to waves 2 full cores NK Mag Glow frog 1 hit 1 fish

other full core PK Mag Camo green Glow 3 hits 1 fish very long leads before putting on the boards....

mag wire diver setting 1 175 to 185 ft back one w/ blue bubble spin doctor blue ice fly the other white fish catcher pickle sunshine fly.

split 8 hits took 4 fish

and the final two rods were riggers small tin can dodger green/glow fly down 85 4 hits 3 fish

other rigger blue whale spin doctor 10" w/ blue/green fly down 100 4 hits 2 fish....

9 kings 4 lb 4 oz up to 13 lb 9 oz

2 small lake trout

frustrating early on but got better once the rookie was booted from the eagle eye seat :D

GJ :) Cut that rookie some slack.:lol:

I TRIED TO:cool: I JUST GOT THE RODS INTO HIS HANDS WHEN THE FISH HIT THEN WE DID OKAY.... I'M HAVING PROBLEMS W/ MY WIRE DIVER DRAGS THIS YEAR SO I'M NEEDING TO STAY RIGHT ON THOSE AS SOON AS THE ROD GETS SLAMMED.... HE DID GOOD THOUGH AFTER THE 1ST SIX.... :grin: